String conversion RS-Logic

Hi

In the attempt to create my first RS-Logic program, I have met a small challenge, on how to cast/convert data.

I receive an array of 255 SINT from profibus. In this 255, I know that SINT[4] to SINT[24], is a 20 charater ASCII string.

My problem is, that I can’t find a instruction, that I can use to extract this as a string.

I have tried something like this without any luck.

Code:
BATCH_ID := "";
FOR Iterator := 4 to 24 DO

CONCAT(BATCH_ID, MVI56PDPMV1.PROFIBUSData.Input[ Iterator ], BATCH_ID);

END_FOR;

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can do this conversion ?

Use a COP or CPS instruction to move the 20 bytes into the .DATA[x] portion of a String tag.

COP
Source: MVI56PDPMV1.PROFIBUSData.Input[4]
Dest: MyString.Data[0]
Length: 20

Use a MOV instruction to move a constant of 20 into the .LEN argument of that String tag.

MOV
Source: 20
Destination: MyString.Len