S7 programming explanation

arocon

I attached one Function Block. In Function Block network 2
is Integrator FB 8 from siemens block. Could any one explain me how EN (DB310.DBX32.2) works.As i understand when DB310.DBX32.2 is 1 then this integrator work, But DB310.DBX32.2 should immediate become 0 as ENO of Integrator connector with reset of DB310.DBX32.2 . Now it is 0 (En=0) , so Integrator is disable, then how integrator is working.

Anybody please explain it will be great help.

As i understand when DB310.DBX32.2 is 1 then this integrator work, But DB310.DBX32.2 should immediate become 0 as ENO of Integrator connector with reset of DB310.DBX32.2 . Now it is 0 (En=0) , so Integrator is disable, then how integrator is working.

Anybody please explain it will be great help.

From the manual -
Meaning of EN/ENO
Enable input (EN) and enable output (ENO) of the LAD box

The LAD box enable input (EN) and enable output (ENO) parameters function according to the following principles:

• If EN is not enabled (i.e., the signal is set to "0"), then the box will not execute its function, and ENO is not enabled (i.e., the signal is also "0").
  • If EN is enabled (i.e., the signal is set to "1"), then the appropriate box executes its function, and then ENO is also enabled (i.e., the signal is also "1").
Therefore ENO = 1 only when the block has executed its function.
Look to see where the bit is set high - it has probably been done to execute the block only on certain conditions such as a time delay??

Try searching in the project,maybe DB310.DBX32.2 is set somewhere else.
Then right click on DB310.DBX32.2 goto location..
A question? why you have created a fb,you use addresses of db internal of fb?
Fb have input and output also..