Fanuc R30iA DCS safety IO

peelseeds

hello everyone, I believe to have setup DCS correctly, but I'm not sure how I can accurately test my saftey IO.

I have ethernet/ip setup using CIP safety with Fanuc.

I have a an input device on the field to sense a gate open. if its open the robot should be allowed to work. if the gate is NOT open the robot should halt before it damages the gate.

Im no fanuc expert and really need some help understanding how this works completely and how I can test the setup

Facuc Manual here:
http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/76054040/file.html

Chapter 5 is the safety IO chapter

Thanks for reading & your time!

Similar Topics

Good morning, I have a R30iA Fanuc Controller with a main routine running 24/7. Recently, we have added a new machine to the cell, so this...
Replies
Views
Hey guys First thing is it possible to have 3 buttons in red lion hmi display to start 3 different fanuc programs ? I have tried connecting...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am onsite trying to help a customer set-up a Fanuc R30iA controller. They have a CompactLogix PLC (L43) with a CNB (1768-CNB)...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to run this robot in Auto mode without holding the dead man switch + Shift button?
Replies
Views
Hi.. I am new for Omron HMI, i want to communicate Omron HMI i.e NS8-TVo1B-V2 with Fanuc robot controller R30iA (i need to send some data from HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom