overcurrent in 3 phase vfd for 3 hp motor

syed misbah

Hi everyone, 2 - 3 days ago, 1 phase vfd got damaged. We have replaced with 3 phase vfd, but the is giving error over current error. 18 amps is seen in tgw vfd before it trips.
The motor is 3 phase,3 HP ,Delta connection, gearbox motor.

Motor is okay and also gearbox. I would appreciate any inputs given. Thanks

Assuming your power supply in India is as I suspect 220 to 240 volt single phase, and 380 to 415 on 3 phase

The single phase VFD on the 230 volt single phase power supply needed to have the motor connected in Delta.

A 3 phase VFD on the 400 volt 3 phase supply now needs the motor connected in Star

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have a AB Powerflex 753 powering a simple 480V permanent magnet motor using flux vector control (I believe it's the only control...
Replies
Views
Had a weird issue with a fairly new installation of a Kinetix 5700 servo drive. We were getting an overcurrent fault on the system. Normal %...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a Powerflex 70 Drive . It faulted out with a #12 HW OverCurrent Fault . With your experience , what is the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a large servo indexer chassis that uses an AB servo and Kinetix 5500 drive. It seems logical to me to try to limit the amount of...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, We had problem with bent axial position pump run by vfd. Whenever the input suction pressure dropped , we would see over current...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom