Pepperl + Fuchs Laser

chrisj91

Hi,

On one of our sites we have a PLC which has two lasers connected to it by Profibus. The lasers are VDM100-150-P (Pepperl + Fuchs).

I am wanting to add another laser to this configuration (it is already connected up to the PLC), but have not got much idea on how to code it in. The code that is already in is hard to understand and was not put in by me, in fact I think the person that did it got the code from a website but I haven't been able to locate this anywhere myself after extensive searching.

I was just wondering if anyone has come across this or would have any idea on where to start, I have uploaded the code for the existing lasers that works fine.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi experts, I hope you're all having incredible days. I'd really like to utilize this sensor for a customer application, but the issue is that...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I had trouble with door switches on a machine I was working on today. What first appeared to be as a simple reed switch turned out to be...
Replies
Views
I'm an AS-i noob. We are the end users of systems. We use outside engineers to develop systems for us. We received a large upgrade to a system...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Using the kfd2 series in a panel, do I need to put +24v on terminals 14 and 15 as well as on terminal 7 to the transmitter? thanks yall
Replies
Views
Can someone please provide an example of the string that needs to be sent to P & F's IQT - F116 - R4M - V1 in order to read its device address...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom