PLC Interface with Two HMI Solution .

gibson

hello ,
I Have Come up With an solution For my problem with interfacing Two HMI, the attachment explains the whole concept, still i would like to mention that i am using 1761-NET-ENI Module, for interfacing the two HMI.
Please let me know that this concept would work out comfortable.
:site:
Thanks in advance.

HMI commtn Module.jpg

I am comfortable with it. Does the Ethernet Switch serve as a router or port splitter for the two HMIs?

Similar Topics

I have what most of you will consider an elementary program step. I am just learning plc programming and I want to input a date on the hmi and...
Replies
Views
Hello , I am currently working with MicroLogix 1200 and i need to connect the plc with Two Different HMI (panelview-c600 & pannelview-c1000) but i...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I am new to this forum, but before posting my question, i tried to check similar problems i'm searching for but find none. i'm tryin...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have to do motion control using Rexroth XM21 plc interconnecting stepper with Stepper BSD Card.How to add this technology objects for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom