Modicon Momentum Concept XXMIT

bluenoser337

Pretty new at Concept (AB guy). I have an XXMIT that handles communications with a dozen remote RTUs. I want to monitor the Error and Done bits to come up with individual comm alarms for each site. I set it up to compare the site numbers with the site being polled, and then the Error bit will increment a counter, and the Done bit resets the counter (one for each site). If the counter finishes, the comm error bit turns on. Problem is, sometimes the number of the station being polled and the error/done bits appear to be out of sync. I think it must be a scan thing and I've tried moving things around, but no luck. I wanted to compare the 3rd word in the MsgIn structure at the XXMIT, as that is the station number but it won't let me put a structure element in an Equal instruction. Is there a way to use a single value from a structure? Thanks!!