Best PLC & Advanced Networking Training

iadapt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Just wondering where you guys think the best place to get training is?

Considering, DCS, Networking, PLC Programming - Micrologix 500/5000 Contrologix, DeviceNet, Hardware, etc.....

- College
- Employers
- Seminars/Boot Camps
etc.

I'm looking for suggestions for advanced hands on training. Any ideas

Thanks

Paul

http://www.ronbeaufort.com/

Give Ron a call to see if he can help out with anything, he's a valued member here

Second that.

Ideally, you'd want two things:
* A facility that actually has the hardware systems you use, all set up to experiement with.
and
* An instructor who is at the EXPERT level, in as much as actually using the system to solve real problems.

Miss either one of those, and you miss the whole thing.

Icing on the cake, of course, is when the instructor knows something of your particular industry, business, or process.

Hello all,

Believe it or not I have a job as a PLC Programmer (entry level) however I am just discovering the many facets, instruments, protocols and systems, there is more than trees in a forest. Its literally mind boggling! SO I am just curious as to the learning and career path that is (it appears) wide open to me.

I am seriously considering my next move in the learning curve. Lots of exciting opportunity. This site has proven itself HIGHLY valuable so I will be investing asap.

Thanks everyone!

Paul G