Scada

kbn_120184

HI EVERYBODY
we have 10 pump station and want to have communication with scada intouch system and previously we were using radio linx communication 2.4GHZ frequency but now company is looking for standard frequency 143.200 MH
And channel spacing 12.5 Kh.so any one can guide me how to do the communication with thse parameters and which company would be better previously we were using prosoft.

10 stations.jpg

KBN 120184

Off topic I know, but you say your location is USA but the sites are in Saudi Arabia, near Al Hofuf.

Have you considered GSM Modems? or a leased line?

Chris

Similar Topics

Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I would need some help. I have installed the aveva plant scada and want to run a project. From the configurator, all are fine, as I...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect a PC with running WinCC Advanced or Unified to a siemens PLC such as S7-1200 across different subnets? The computers can...
Replies
Views
We are using wincc scada WinCC system software V7.5 SP2 , connected to few plc . Past 3 weeks we getting this alarm continously when we checked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom