rehosting

sweetjohnny

I am rehosting, well trying to, and i quickly learned i do not know what information i am going to need. license numbers, and all that, when i start this i want it to go smoothly. anyone done this before? what all do i need to have ready? This is all rockwell.

you can goto the ab website and watch the tutorial.
i do not have my laptop with me so i can only do this from memory.
in the activation mgr, you click on your software, then click rehost, you should get a rehost key. IMPORTANT ! write that code down and verify it several times. if you loose it, your in trouble. when you click ok, the license file will be removed from the pc.

install the software on the new pc.
goto the ab website and use the rehost code to get the new license.

this is from memory.
regards,
james