Alarm viewer message

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
there's an application in a developement pc which allows the differents events that happen in the process plant;it's name is " OGS Alarm Viewer"
When I launch it to monitor the events of a selected date; I get the message in attached doc
please can you help me?
Best regards

The OGS Alarm Viewer program is looking for a SQL Server program that reads the alarm points *.dbo.alarm_V5B, where * is the Name of the Alarm Object.

You probably need to reset your SQL Server to look for the correct path and file names for the alarm points.

Hello Lancie; thanks for your reply
I think; I have to learn more about SQL Server
please,can you tell me how to make the RESET?
or, can you tell me a link where I can get it?
Best regards