Cheap Enet IP PLC

bigrthanur

I am looking to make a small stand alone machine PLC that Would have local IO say 16in 16out and have ethernet IP to communicate to a Proface HMI. I would like to stick with enet IP for flexability, anyone have any suggestions for an AB plc that would be a cheap good choice?

I have been looking at the 850 and looks interesting do not have any experience with this one but I like it. I am going to investigate this more.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
I want to monitor a couple signals in a place where there is no PLC but there is ethernet. I know I can use an AENTR or Flex I/O and a module but...
Replies
Views
I thought it would be fun to ask what everyone's favorite cheap-er HMI is and favorite features. My favorite features are how easy are 1)...
Replies
Views
I have Real PLC but I dont have a real system to have PID Control- any recommendation how can I build such a system- there are some PID trainer...
Replies
Views
Cheap PLC that can read Data from its SD card or USB Flash Drive? I'm looking for something in the price range of a Productivity 1000 ($180 for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom