Rs logic 5000

juad

Hi
This is the first time itry to work with rs logic 5000 ,the disc is support versions
10.07.00 thru v 19.01.01 I installed the disc and try to go on line with control logic 5561cntroller 1756-l6 fixed in chassis type 1756-a4 I face the problem is the rev
Of the controller is 18.01 while the software is rev 19.01then I installed the rev support for rev 18 from the disc I get info to change the Plc rev which I can not do that because I don't know what is going to changed in the controller which is connected in production line also I try to open new off line file it is opened with rev 19 .i need help for the correct steps to solve this problem with no change to Plc rev also how to change the off line file rev.
Thanks

Open a new offline file in rev. 18., then upload the PLC program from the PLC.

You can specify which rev you want the new offline program to be.

Just bear in mind that if you do update the PLC firmware it does wipe the PLC memory.

Thanks but as I said befor when I try to open off line file I have no ability to change the revision ,it is just one chose it is revision 19 even I installed again the revision 18support,I just install it ,is there any other step to be active or just install .............tanks