Questions on Mitsubishi

mrtweaver

My old laptop hard drive crapped out. Put new hard drive in. Reinstalled XP Pro and download all service packs and such. So it was just as it was.

Reinstalled GX Developer. Same version I was using before. Now today I went to use it for the first time and I can not.

I can download, I can verify, but I can not upload. I think if I remember right there was some sort of admin setting or something. But it has been so long I dont remember.

Can anyone here lend some guidance please?

Similar Topics

Hi all IÂ’ve never worked with Mitsubishi PLCÂ’s or software, but a customer at our branch has requested the PLC program for future...
Replies
Views
Hi all IÂ’ve never worked with Mitsubishi PLCÂ’s or software, but a customer at our branch has requested the PLC program for future...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sorry for the mayby extreme newbee questions writing Mitsubishi ladder code but there are something I can't figure out :-) I have a demo...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if someone more knowledgable on the Mitsubishi line than myself could answer the following questions concerning the Q series line...
Replies
Views
I've got a piece of equipment in plant that has an old (ca 1990) Mitsubishi F2-40MR-U PLC on it. This has been a good reliable workhorse, but now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom