Back to the future

I would think, given the dielectric of air, should be about 10 million amps, so close, but what is the resistance of air from lightning, whew, another question

We also need the Plate distance to work out the correct Dielectric and the capacitance. We will again need to calculate the coloris efect in the northern hemisphere.
But we also need to know how to Jiga it around.

Here's a true story about the pitfalls of email (With a Marty McFly Theme).
Some years ago I worked in a plant with bottling lines and optical bottle inspectors. A prism was cracked and a production manager decided he would use the new email system to cover his arse.

He was typing away, telling everyone that the part was broken but the supplier was sending one in overnight blah blah blah.

He turned to one of the operators and said "Which bit is broken?"

"Flux capacitor," said the operator. F L U X C A P A C I T O R. went his fingers, followed by "send to everyone"!!

JUST FOR FUN, ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH 1.21 JIGAWATTS IS IN VOLTAGE? 88 MPH? WHEW:teacher:

Before we can determine the amount of energy delivered from a Jigawatt, we first have to determine how many Dolts it contains and the amount of Weesistance it has to confront using the formula ....

D2
---
W

Tombs law states that all Jigs must be made up of smaller amounts called Swigs. So given that, we then have to determine how many Swigs there are in a a Jig. And from my college years have figured that Jigs are made up of at least 40 Swigs. Please feel to correct me if I'm wrong.

After 40 Swigs the Weesistance will drop to near zero and cause an increase in Dolts. A phenomenon many of us have seen happen at one time or another.

And depending on the transmission rate, the speed of these Dolts could surpass 80 MPH. It all depends on the bus speed they are riding on.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Dave Gillen