Ab programming

Hi
Currently i am doing a programming in AB plc
In this, the operator need to enter the "filling time" which will be around 12-16 hours on the HMI.
I need to open a solenoid valve for the time entered from the HMI.Please help me how to achieve this. If u have a sample program, please help me.
Thanks

Heya!
If you are using Ft view studio then in the HMI use a "Numeric Input Cursor Point" to set a value to the timer.Do remember the tag you bind it to should be the .PRE value of the timer. For example
{::[TB]Program:TestbankSEQ.Timer_Homing1.PRE}
Hope that will help you out

Victor

Similar Topics

Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
I need to pull the program off of an old 90-30 so I can convert it to Allen Bradley. This is my first time messing with GE and I don't have the...
Replies
Views
New to vfds. I put in parameters. IP, but I get ethernet flashing and link solid. What did I do wrong?
Replies
Views
I'm been deciphering a program for a press here. I've gotten most of it deciphered using the manual to understand the instructions (first mitsu...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom