TSX connection problem with PL7 (Unitel driver)

userxyz

Hello,

The connection is like this:

- TFTXCBP025 cable
- TSX Premium P57453A PLC
- VMWare with PL7 PRO

After many testing I am now sure that my serial port in my laptop is mapped in VMWare. I started hyperterminal and when hitting some keys I can see that the serial mapped connection is blinking on my VM. Zo far so good. With the Unitelway driver I tried to set up 19200 bps, odd, PC link. When I try this connection I can see it tries to connect, the serial port is blinking in my VMWare.

On the PLC the TER led blinks (not bright) all the time, even without a cable connected to it. So TER never reacts the way it should I think.

I also tried the TSXPCU1030 cable, but also without succes.

The problem is on PLC side, not PC I think.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Kind regards,
G