Connecting Two AB HMIs to AB PLC through 1761-NET-ENI Module

gibson

Hello,
In my project work i am Connecting two Allen-Bradley HMIs (PanelView Component C600 and PanelView Component C1000) to Allen-Bradley PLC (Micrologix 1200). As ML1200 doesn't have an Ethernet port i have used 1761-NET-ENI module for DF-1 to Ethernet/IP conversion also in between two HMIs i have incorporated a Switch. I just want to know how can i Configure the IP addresses for Both HMIs ? :confused:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! At present, I have 2 PLCs S7200 and 2 HMIs TP170. I want to connect them together. However, I don't know how do I do? May I have...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to build a demo station to test devices and programs and I need some help with it. I want to connect GuardLogix, Piltzmulti and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom