Not have book for training S7-300

smile

I am teacher teach PLC Siemens S7-300, but now i don't have any information. Who has document for training Simatic S7 please sned .pdf file to me at [email protected].
or tell me about web for download information.
Thanks
Mr.Smile

s7.jpg

Do as I did: write your own. Of course I cannot simply give you my work, so far I put about 1 full-time year of work in it. My company (VDAB - Flemish Service for Employment and Vocational Training) does earn money back with it. Giving it simply away would be foolish and the last thing I want to become is a fool. Of course others, such as Siemens, do think about it in the same way.

Think about it, although some things seem to be free of charge, there's almost always someone who has to pay. There are of course also some initiatives such as open software, which are free for everyone. But those are mostly stuff made by people in their free time because they believe in sharing information or they don't believe in the profit-seeking of big companies.

There is however a big danger in acting this way. Big companies seek profit so they can invest again and pay their people (at least most of them do). If all software would be open source, who would pay people to write programs? How would companies who spread this software be able to pay people? Where would programmers turn to for food? I don't say open source should disappear. It's one of the major drives for software companies to market better and cheaper software. They do feel the competition coming from these alternatives and they have but one option: giving the public something better for a reasonable price. This is in everyones interest. If you need something basic (or not that basic at all - take a look at Open Office), it's there for free or about. If you need everything possible for that kind of application, you can turn to software companies and pay the price.

Regards,

Hello,

Jvdcande,

Why don't you want to share your own work? You've put alot of affort in it but never forget there will come a time that you need something from someone else. And what would you say when you get an answer like the one you gave to Smile.
Even Siemens is publiching bit by bit there courses material on the internet see the link of RolfB.

And if i'm not misstaken you use the free version of Citect to train your students. Why didn't you bought the engineering version of Intouch wonderware or WinCC Siemens?

Best regards

Rudi

Rudi,

I can't share it because my boss owns it! I got an assignment to make courses for my company. That's why!

Yes, I'm using the free version from Citect, because I was told by Citect to do so. I have however two keys to use the full version for demonstration purposes. I also have 20 training licenses of InTouch. One of my colleagues has one or more licenses for WinCC. We are in full compliance with all licensed software we use. Our company is sharing, but not giving away for free, the courses we have developped.

My answer was not intended to bully or frighten away, I was merely stating what I had for possibilities when I started writing my courseware. Sorry if it sounded that way. I think I have proved already, by answering many questions here on this fine forum, that I'm not unwilling to share knowledge. But sometimes I'm unable because of internal regulations.

And yes, nowadays even Siemens is releasing some courseware for free. But I've been contracted to teach in the Belgian Siemens Institute several times in the past and although it's been some years now, I've not yet seen the courses I was teaching then being released. There's too much money involved in it for Siemens too.

Kind regards,

I need only .pdf files if you have. I see your course from website your course very expensive for me, i am teacher very poor, but i try find information for my student. Never mind for me?
Thanks you very much..

Sorry Smile,

as I have already explained: I do not own these courses, I wrote them for my company and the company has the rights to these courses. If I would give them to you I would be stealing from my bosses. I'm an honest man, so I don't steal from anybody. Sorry if you think our courses are expensive, I know the courses from Siemens (at the same level) are even more expensive, not to say much more.

If you want to obtain our courses, you could always try to get them in exchange for some of your courseware. But for this you have to contact the head office of my company, maybe with your government department as intermediary. By the way, I always talk about VDAB as my company, but it is a governmental service involved in training people and getting them a job.

Kind regards,