Zelio programable controllers

Hi thanks, i have very litte experiance in programing of these units.
I have been using Zelio,s for years SR1 puerly for one job the original program was writen very kindly for me by one of schniders [/HIGHLIGHT]engineers i have used this ever since and managed over the years to modify it a little.
I have writen a program hopefully enclosed to control a Water pump in a Spa pool.#Basis of opperation is 3 float switches.
1= High level alarm. N/O
2= Mid level normal opperation N/C
3= low level stop pump.N/C

1= no problem
2=if water level drops turns on top up solenoid
3= solenoid top up remains on and pump stops until float closes again then say 5 min delay before pump starts again.

Its the Timers i have difficulty programing and understanding with the configuration.

Is it possible to put a time clock into the program to stop the pump say between 10PM and 6 AM

How do you control the Spa heater? It should not be allowed to run when the water level is low, or the heater element will get too hot and burn out. This is actually more critical than the stopping the pump at low level.

Zip and attach the program here in the thread with a short note on what you want done. We'll be glad to help you make the needed changes.

Yes you are correct about the heater, usualy we have a flow switch in our instalations as this is an upgrade to the existing plant there actualy has never been a flow switch fitted and they have puerly relied on the High limit and normal thermostats in the heater to stop heating crazy situation as pump can loose Prime i found out the other day.
Realy needs this heater interlocking into circuit.

Spa Program Simulator using LogixPro

Here is a complete Spa Simulator PLC program, using the LogixPro Batch Mix Simulator set-up. It has the fill pump, drain pump, heater, air blower, high level, low level, and mid level switches. Maybe it will give you some level-control ideas for your Zelio program. The ZIP file is the LogixPro RSL program.

SPA_SIMULATOR.jpg

Attachments

• SPA_SIMULATOR.pdf
    421.1 KB · Views: 22
  • SPA_SIMULATOR.ZIP
    1,007 bytes · Views: 18
Last edited:
Thanks for some reason unknown to me i carnt open the Zip file though from the PDF images it looks interesting for what i need.
Rob

Thanks, for some reason unknown to me I can't open the Zip file...
The ZIP file is a LogixPro *.rsl type. You will only be able to open it if you have a copy of the LogixPro Simulator software program installed on your computer. You can download a free demo copy from TheLearningPit.com (about $35 US to use it longer than 15 days).

http://www.thelearningpit.com/lp/logixpro.html

Last edited:
Here is a screen shot of the LogixPro Spa Simulator running at mid-level.

SPA_SIMULATOR-Operating.JPG

Last edited: