Mitsubishi F940G0t-LWD

gjebenian

Hi there,

I've purchased second hand packaging machines that came with pre-programmed Mitsubishi F940G0t-LWD touch screen pannel;
In the past, I have worked with machines that has PLCs and easy to do changes.
I should admit that I have no experiance when it comes to PLC programming, I just know how to change the numbers/parameters on the screen. but this one wont let me do that. the problem is in unlocking the screen;
- anyone knows how to unlock the screen so it lets me change the parameters?
- Do I need to hookup my laptop to be able to change the parameters?

thanks in advance

GJ

welcome to the site.
You will need the Mits software and the connecting cable
you will need to contact your Mits distributor as it is old software.
should be still available

Thanks Ian,
I've downloaded MatrikonOPC software for Mitsubishi, not sure if that's what I need, but I will contact local Mits. distributor to get the proper software.
As to the cabel, will any com1 9pin cable work or is it a proprietary?

GJ

I will have to dig up that Info for you
- Had it on an old Hard drive that died
- need to find the data again
sorry