Upload error message with S7 200

bayeibrahima

Hello I come back again for a question
I've uploaded programms with some machines without any problems; but I have some trouble with one of them
The upload process runs till 99%; just before that reach 100%; I get the following message in French " la version du bloc est plus recente et ne peut etre cargée depuis la CPU"
This mean: "The version of the bloc code is more recent and can't be uploaded from CPU"
I use Step7 Microwin 4.0 SP8, and I think that the message means that the code is made by a software version higher than mine
Please, if I'm wrong can someone rectify
Hope to read you soon
Best regards

I think the code on the plc was created with a higher version than the one you currently have on your pc. best advice would be to ask the system integrator what version software he used when writting the code or upgrade your version and try again

upload error message with S7 200

Hello damain
thanks for your reply, yes that's what I understood and I'll try to download
Best regards

upload error message with S7 200

Hello to all
finally I've downloaded the Microwin SP8/SP9 Update; but when I install it; that prompts me to delete files.
If I accept; the current Microwin SP8 is uninstalled
If I run SP9 Update; it search for existing Microwin; as I haven't SP9 Installed; the processus stop
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Best regards