wincc

kbn_120184

HI EVERYBODY
i have converted plc 5 program to contol logix 5000 .previous inn graphics we where using plc 5 with 3 wincc slaves. i have upgraded it to control logix 5000 now how to communicate with wincc .i have to download any upgraded drive r it will communicate .and how to use the tag addresses for communication now we r using 32bits addresses wincc.
this is at present we r having{wincc 6.1 version } so i have to download any other drives for communication with control logix

Similar Topics

hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
In our production plant we have multiple different networks (subnets). IT dept have setup routing between them so different subnets can...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect a PC with running WinCC Advanced or Unified to a siemens PLC such as S7-1200 across different subnets? The computers can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom