Where do I get RSTrendX

Volvagia720

It's been forever since I've used RSView32, and I just reloaded it onto my computer. Unfortunately RSTrendX, which I need to use is nowhere to be found. Where am I supposed to get this from? I can't find it with my install. This feels like a bigger problem than it should be.

It's been forever since I've used RSView32, and I just reloaded it onto my computer. Unfortunately RSTrendX, which I need to use is nowhere to be found. Where am I supposed to get this from? I can't find it with my install. This feels like a bigger problem than it should be.

I think it is normally on the Extensions CD.

Failing that, you can Download it from the AB/RA Web Site.

You may need a Tech Connect Contract, but a valid S/N may be enough.

Have a look here;

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/rockwellsoftware/downloads/

Stu....

Thank you sthompson I found it on that link you sent me. I did a search for "Trend" in the drop down box, and it showed up with nothing, even when I had no other box checked. When I searched RSView32, it came up right under that. That's AB for you, leaving usless searches around after removing all in that category that could be searched for.

Your welcome, I am glad you found it.

I often have better luck with Google than I do with Allen Bradley's own Search Engine to find things on their site.

Stu....