Parameters PIDE

JoshM

Hi,

Do parameters in the PIDE block properties need to be checked off to be usable (prescan and post included)?

Regards,

Josh

Parameters in function blocks only need to be checked to make them visible on the function block. They can be directly manipulated or referenced elsewhere in the program even if they are not checked. That includes in a ladder or a different FBD.

I would be careful about doing this in a separate task. Assuming you're putting the PIDE block in a routine inside a periodic task as recommended you may see some strange things happen depending on the timing between the two tasks.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, i have an issue with saving a changed value in an AOI, I am using L84E, Everytime i try to save my work to SD card, the program lost...
Replies
Views
I'm using FactoryTalk ME version 13. I'm aware how to pass a parameter file once, but I was wondering if it is possible to do it twice...
Replies
Views
Looking for some assistance. I am very familiar with Yaskawa VFDs, but not so much with AB VFDs. I am working on some hardwired AB PowerFlex 700...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have installed a SICK AFM60A-S4IB018x12 encoder to Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC and configured its parameters via AOI provided by...
Replies
Views
How do I adjust motion control parameters using Logix Designer? Such as: motion axis stop I will make an adjustment like changing the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom