Devicenet 1747-sdn error

yasirkhi

Can somebody help me why I am having error? After downloading scanlist and ADR, scanner give this when it is doing "committing configuration.

SDN:0005","Address 00: Communication error: 11 :
After communications were established the device failed to respond to a request. Error code: 0xFFFF : 0xFFFF SCIA: 0x50, 0x0091, 0x0000, 0xFFFFFFFF"

I am using 1770-KFD. Upload funtion perform without any problem. I don't have any device attached to network coz this is on seperate PLC.

2.jpg Untitled.jpg

What version of RSNetworx are you running?

I would suggest disabling the ADR feature until you can commit it to a running network after all the devices have been set up and tested.

Similar Topics

One of our running machine's DeviceNet Module (1747-SDN) had malfunctioned. So, we replaced it with a new one from spares. We maintained the...
Replies
Views
I have a 1398-DDM-009X-DN that was talking to a 1747-SDN in a rack with a SLC 5/05. Recently, after a download of new parameters to the servo...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , After all these years , I still can't wrap my head around DeviceNet :( . I have RS Networx / DeviceNet. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Have you ever seen error code 88 on a 1747-SDN DeviceNet scanner? Error 88: Description: The connection choices (polled, strobed) between the...
Replies
Views
Hello board, Quick poll: has anyone ever ruined all their 1336-GM6 communication modules on a network by unplugging the dnet terminal while...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom