alarm history

jimcav

I have a panel view plus 1000 and when i cycle power it clears the the alarm history. I would like the unit to retain the alarm history on power cycle.

Thanks
Jim Cav

I am not sure But I believe you need to install a CF card and direct the Log file to that card.
You may be able to use a USB stick

I have a panel view plus 1000 and when i cycle power it clears the the alarm history. I would like the unit to retain the alarm history on power cycle.

How stupid of the manufacturer.

On the main Configuration Screen, the middle button is "Delete Logs Before Running [F5]".

The default option is "No."

I believe that the Alarm History is one of those "Logs".

I am using PanelView Plus terminals on which we have weeks of Alarm Data, through multiple power outages, so I am very certain you can have persistent alarm history.