Vijeo Designer 6.1 Help

Critt

Hello

I am working on a project that was created in Vijeo 6.1. I only had version 6.0 so I was forced to upgrade.

I received my software, but am unable to installation since the Vijeo is not compatible with SoMachine version I am running.
I uninstalled my SoMachine Software, which in turn also removed my Vijeo software from my computer.

He's the issue, I still can't get Vijeo to install and get the same error I was getting before.

Please help....o_O

Perhaps you could describe the error that you are getting.

What Operating System and Service Pack on your PC?

Stu....

OS shouldn't matter for this once since this is the latest software from Schneider but I'm using Win 7 32 bit. Error screen is attached.

Vijeo Error.png

Similar Topics

Hi i developing an aplication with vijeo designer 6.2 for a generic PC. My problem is that i can't add a controller TSX p57 2634m to get variables...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! i made a project in vijeo designer v6.1. for XBTGT 5230 hmi. this project is not being download on usb disk. and there is no error in...
Replies
Views
Hi folks! I'm installing Vijeo Designer 5.1 but a window pops out and doesn't let me install it. It says (in Spanish): "El XBTZG935 / USBB cable...
Replies
Views
I need to get the list of Device Addresses & respective Messages in an alarm group but I haven't figured out how to export it. The Alarm Group...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help me out. I am using a magelis xbtn-401 as a HMI and a Zelio smart relay to control a solenoid valve. What I am trying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom