horner xle with misubishi fx2n-64 plc

sparkym

Hello, Has anybody used a horner xl units to contol Mitsubishi fx plc's (cscape with fx protocol)? My problem is mapping single bit registers from the fx (x,y,&M relays) to the cscape registers (16 bit registers). The help file says single bit registers are sent to cscape in packs of 16. Does this mean, if I map Y0 (1bit)from the fx to %R001 (16bit) on the xle , that y0 acually maps to %R001.1 and y1 would map to %R001.2, and so on?
Thank,s
sparkymo_O

I assume that you have gotten comms going, etc.
Horner maps registers (populates I should say) starting at bit 1.
Therefore your Y0 will map to register %R001.1, Y1 to %R001.2, and so on.
Your last bit which should be Y15 maps to %R001.16

Similar Topics

Hi, I am from Jamaica and trying to automate a roll former to cut to length aluminum material. I had bought a Horner XLe-103, a Leeson Micro...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to access my Horner XLe 102 through my local network. I don't know if anyone has ever tried to do this, but for some reason i...
Replies
Views
I have to use a Horner XLe mini plc to communicate with an Allen Bradley SLC5/05 via its serial port. I found that the XLe supports RS232 DF1...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to come up with a project to do a data collections off our machines. Kind of like a SCADA system. The PLC I have choosen is the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Just curious if anyone here has had any experience with this device. I recently became aware of them and I am very impressed with what...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom