encoder problem in 11kw ssd drive

jaffer salim

encoder is giving a fault reading when the motor is in a zero speed , what is the problem , i have cheked the cable and shield all are ok infact i have changed the motor and drive as well but the condition is same .plz help me.

And, when you say "zero speed", do you mean the motor is off or do you mean that the motor is energized and being commanded to hold stationary?

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L. encoder using is Sick Hiperface Drive is MOVIDRIVE...
Replies
Views
I have a DynaPar encoder model HS350900G3020. It is an older encoder that is on a machine that has not been run in at least a year. I have been...
Replies
Views
I have a strange one for you guys. I have a PF753 with an encoder card, driving a Baldor variable speed motor with an encoder. It started flaking...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is my first post, excusse me for my english, I kown thas is bad. I have a problem with a device with servomotor controller Twin Line...
Replies
Views
Hello to all I have a problem with encoder from bei sensors. encoder is dual with ttl and ssi channels. When i turn off and turn on my system...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom