Zelio Smart relay program first attempt

kapooski2012

Here is my first attempt of creating an simple alarm system for my small shop using a Zelio smart relay. One door a reed switch above the door, a momentary switch to stop the 5 second timer from sounding the 110db siren.
PLEASE!...feel free to tell me how I can make it better or make it more functional...or something, comments

Last edited:
what if you get a well mannered burglar who closes the door behind him?,
perhaps a motion sensor in the shop would be more appropriate to sound your alarm between your hours of closure?, if think the zelio has a clock so you could make your program active only after you close up every night

Sorry but there is no well mannered burglar in my neck of the woods. As for my shop it's not a business but more like a two car garage that has no cars in it. As for motion sensor that would mean getting an addtional device to try out, don't need it.

Just for a little programming fun, you could add some counters and timers to make a code for the disable input signal push button. For example, 3 pushes within 3 seconds, no more and no less.

It would be difficult the power-panel is insde the garage, unless you go into the house which feeds the garage and turn off the power there. This program is just to see if I got it right. This instlalation is for testing purpose

I had figured that - sorry just being a Sm..t A.se:ROFLMAO:
But is does make an interesting challange doent it
🍻

I'm just trying to make this work, but I'm not getting much input on how to change,add or remove (Zelio is an odd duck). This program came from an RsLogix propgram which I'm trying to make it work on a Zelio,there is a lot more instructions on the RSLogix that I don't know what to do with for the Zelio....sorry learning on what I got!

Zip and post the RSLogix program. Then maybe I or some of the others on here can offer suggestions for translating to the Zelio.

Sounds great, this program has come from Lancie1, I hope I don't upset anybody because I'm using his work . It's in a bitmap format that I captured from screen. It came from a post in April. http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=71108&highlight=security+alarm

I'm not in school, or any learning program, doing it on my own and examples are good I learn from them as I put them through simulator (Logixpro, for the RsLogix500). For example the B3:0/1 intructions I don't think it is available on the Zelio, and if it is I'm not sure what's called in Zelioism...

CaptureredProgram.jpg

Last edited:
t4/2/tt
TT is only energized when the imer it timing out
EN is when the timer has power on (enabled)
This has no equivalent in Zelio