Get around Sinaut

adkot

I am stuck using Siemens because of a data buffering module that is connected to the end of my small S7-300 rack.

This is a remote pumping station and transmits data over radio by means of a MDS Transend 900 (GE). The sinaut module is what connects my S7-300 to the radio.

The sinaut protocol is not necessary. I have an ethernet port on the S7-300 available as well that can connect directly to the radio, but because of that data buffering and frequent temporary loss of communication (over radio), I have to go through the sinaut module (most expensive module in my cabinet). o_O

Any alternate suggestions?

Similar Topics

Referencing KB document QA9877: "...FactoryTalk View SE Graphics supports single precision floating point values, and by default only provides...
Replies
Views
This forum post I found seemed to reference the same issue, and if posts were still allowed on that thread, I might make an account there to post...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I need to use a shift register to keep track of good and bad parts . As a rough draft I'm using 300 bits. When the 1's and 0's...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I know this issue has been discussed on here before , but I'm just wondering if any trends have changed. The shortage of...
Replies
Views
I've been hoping to stumble across the answer to the green highlight box around the numeric entry button in FTV ME. Can someone answer this? (See Pic)
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom