micro830 and ST

lcd

Hi.

I'm hoping someone can help me with a solution to the following:

I'm using Connected Components Workbench and a micro830 with several analog plugin modules.

I have created a user defined function block and I'm trying to figure out how to change a analog output current level for a plugin module within that function block, using a input variable containing the physical output (ie. _IO_P2_A0_00).

I'm trying to do this:

output + output - lightlevel;

instead of this:

_IO_P2_A0_00 + _IO_P2_A0_00 - lightlevel;

Is there some kind of eval command that will help me here, or maybe some specific variable type which will let the program know that the variable is an actual output reference and not just a container?

Thanks.

lcd

It is not very Frendly
I found that the function block will not work with Analogue Modules
you are better writing seperate sequence programs
Welcome to the site - by the way.
Please post what you have done so far