Invensys Analog Input card

bayeibrahima

Hello
I have a Transmitter (reading conductivity of Acid tank of CIP Station) connected in an INVENSYS analog input card
I get some values in local (on the Transmitter screen; Model E+H Liquisys CLM223) but dont have any result on my Supervision pc (it shows 0°C while on the transmitter it shows 67°C)
I have no docs for the module and I would like to know how the analog processing value is done with this kind of module
I do need your help
Hope to read you soon
Best regards

Hello Cornbread
unfortunately; the module is presently in a running process and I can't stop and get it out from the panel
There's no indication in the front side (perhaps in the baseplate side); but the Profibus Card in which the analog module is connected is Allen Bradley model (FLEXI/O PROFIBUS Adapter module Cat.No.1794-APB Series B)
I want to plan a General Maintenance for the hole CIP Station and need to get informations about the module before stopping
Best regards

Are you sure it is an Invensys analog module? If it is installed within a 1794 FLEX I/O Rack it has to be an Allen-Bradley module.

Find out the Catalog Number of the respective module and then navigate to:

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1794-um062_-en-p.pdf

or

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1794-um008_-en-p.pdf

depending of the module at hand.

The Catalog Number is listed on the front of the module (1794-XYZW...)

Last edited:
ºC ???
If the transmitter is reading conductivity of the acid tank, it should be mS.
the Model E+H Liquisys CLM223 can also have the temperature as a second analog output, but you did not mention if the conductivity was OK.
Is the temperature analog Output also wired to the analog Input card?
Sometimes we only connect the conductivity Output.

Last edited:
Invensys analog module

Hello thank you for your different post
The Transmitter displays both conductivity and temperature; because the detection cellule has a Pt100 sensor in
On supervision pc we get conductivity reading (2.3 ms which is very different to the value displayed on the Transmitter) while for temperature we get 0° (67° on the transmitter)
The company that supplied the system uses an Invensys plc and in all modules it's mentioned "INVENSYS", that's why Ithought it's an Invensys module
Hope to read you soon
Best regards

Hello Cornbread
unfortunately; the module is presently in a running process and I can't stop and get it out from the panel
There's no indication in the front side (perhaps in the baseplate side); but the Profibus Card in which the analog module is connected is Allen Bradley model (FLEXI/O PROFIBUS Adapter module Cat.No.1794-APB Series B)
I want to plan a General Maintenance for the hole CIP Station and need to get informations about the module before stopping
Best regards

Your Invensys CPU is Profibus controlling a Remote Rack consisting of an Allen-Bradley 1794-APB Profibus communications adapter and various 1794-XYZ Allen-Bradley modules, one of which is the Analog Input module you are inquiring about.
Find out the Catalog Number of the respective module and follow the links I have previously posted for in-detail technical information.

Invensys analog module

Hello dmargineau
yes; that's exactly what you said;I've already downloaded the docs from the link you've given and I'm reading it
thanks in advance for your help
Best regards

Hello to all; my problem is not solved yet
I've read the docs, but don't still find any solutions in them
please can someone has another ideas
Hope to read you soon
Best regards