How to get data from Conzerve EM6400 meter using the gw7472 to ab compactlogix

Ngaraju

Dear all,

Currently i am trying to get data from Energy meters using the Ethernet/TCP IP gateway (GW 7472). Can any one give me the procedure for getting the data from the Energy meters using the GW-7472.

My plc is Compact Logix 1769L32E

Thanks

I am trying to connect with my PLC Compact Logix using ETHERNET GENERIC Module But it is showing the yellow triangle on the plc. Can any one tell me how to read the modbus data in compact logix through the gw-7472.

Similar Topics

Hello, im quite new and still learning. I would like to ask is it possible for FATEK PLC to read data value more than 16k? I'm trying to move my...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am using a raC_Opr_NetModbusTCPClient AOI module, as below,. So, I need some assistance to restrict in reducing the poling...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a 505 workshop program with PLC type of 555- 1106 and I was wondering how can I download the data documentation window as a...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I'm currently working on a project where I need to implement an IoT platform based on Microsoft Azure Cloud. Communication is...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a db which is 1000 INT, and this db is represented in WinCC as a raw data type set of 5x 400 Bytes. This set is read with a script...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom