Omron temperature control

pmac10

hi all, hope some of you omron guys may be able to point me in the right direction regards addressing and temp control cards.
the task is simple,build a panel to preheat a packaging machine tool, up to 8 heating zones.
circumstances dictate, i'm using an Omron C200 plc or similar ( we have different models of machine but all use omron plcs), i have never programmed this type (rack)of plc but have skimmed through the manual (500 pages).
from the I/O table in CX programmer, IR000 inputs, IR001 outputs, IR002/3 temperature control cards.
if i was using a standalone plc for one zone, i would likely write
IF I0.0 (zone 1 selector switch), MOV DW(temp control input) TO VM100 (variable memory 100).
IF VM100 <= 12345 THEN SET O0.0. (Heater on).
could someone perhaps translate that idea to cx programmer, im unsure about addressing the temp cards, also, should i be using, compare floating point data???
many thanks.

I would forget the C200H series - they are dead. Go for a CJ2M and temperature cards. The cards have rotary switches on them and that determines the addressing.

thanks for taking the time to reply Bob,to update, its actually a CQM1 CPU with TC102 temperature cards,
cx one.jpg
the attached program is from the machine these tools are fitted to, could you perhaps tell me whats going on at step109 comparison data one #FFFF, and INI Temp 1 coil below it, would that be the output on the TC102 card?, if you need more info let me know, thanks in advance

The TC01 module will output #FFFF hex during initialization. It appears that the logic is just checking that initialization is complete before processing any data from the card.

thanks for that mendosy, i have now found a pdf for CQM1 & H temp cards and its slowly sinking in, you are correct,at start up it compares to 4 digit hex to initialize, any other pointers would be most welcome
thanks again.