How to Interface data from excel sheet and S7?

ajaysharma

Hi all, I am a beginner and I am looking for a way to adjust a PID controller using S7 for a college project the task is I Have the 3 inputs and when ever any of it is changing i have to change the pneumatic pressure according to it (the values corresponding to it is saved in a excel sheet).
I want to read these values and give these values to SPS as a input so that the ouput to the PID controller can be varried accordingly.

I am confused and i searched on internet there are possibilities that i can do it I came across some articles in which it says we can transfer data from excel sheet but i am not sure how can we use it?

Can we use it as analog input or how ???
And i will need Winccflexible for it or i have create a OPC server I am bit confused How can I do this problem. ;)

Please do help me

thanks and regards
Ajay