GE Proficy ME 7.0 - editting UDTs

jstolaruk

Lifetime Supporting Member
I defined a UDT (example: myUDT), created some variables of myUDT, and some LD code. Now, later in the project, I deleted some of the elements in myUDT and assumed that the variables defined from myUDT would follow the new definition (like RSL5K) but instead the old elements are still shown with the variables and have a skull & crossbone next to the deleted element name. Of course, I can't validate the code and haven't found anyway to rid the variables of these old elements. Anyone run into this and determined a fix?

Untitled.jpg

Similar Topics

Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hi I am wondering if the RXI-042 PLC model (below PN) is programable via Proficy Machine Endition, if so, what is the firmware version needed for...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am working on a project and I would like to scale %AI to -10.0 to 10.0 VDC. The module Input data is stored as a 16 bit Integer and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to download a program with usb to serial cable in rx3i IC695CPE305 while logic and configuration is equal but when i start downloading...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom