Simatic.Net

damain

Hi there guys and Gals.

Here at our plant we have an application that uses VB for visualisation and 300 plc for the logic. I need to insert a command button in the VB to set a variable in the plc. The problem I have is that I dint know where to declare a new variable in the OPC server. Does any one know how to open the OPC item values in simatic.net or how to add a new item

Similar Topics

I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
I had a system running WinCC v7.0 SP3 and SIMATIC Net V8.1 SP2. The WinCC Runtime project was reading symbolic tags (e.g. D435.HMIVars.Start) from...
Replies
Views
My problem is that I can not approach variables from OPC Scout 10. I can see Data blocks but not variables. I'm using TIA portal v14, SImatic...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some help!! Siemens Simatic Net 2006 cp5611 has been discontinued, I have a PC with a dodgy hard drive so looking to do a new install...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a system of 2 PLCs Siemens CPU 315 - 2PN/DP (with a program Simatic S7 V5.5) and PC station runs Siemens OPC server Simatic net...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom