SLC500 install tags and rungs comment from another program

Jeff23spl

Hello

I have a customer that added some rung to my original program by uploading it and worked online.

Now i got is revised version without comments and my versions with comments...
Is there a way to put my comments in his version without manually add each comments one by one ?

Micrologix1400 with rs500

In your commented version, in the Tools menu, select Database, and ASCII Export. Follow the prompts.

In their uncommented version, in the Tools menu, select Database, and ASCII Import. Follow the prompts.

Depending on how your comments are linked, some rung comments may not be accurate if they added rungs. Rung comments can be tied to either Rung/File number or to the Output.