AB PLC5/20 & PLC5/30 communication to a PC

LOVELYKID

Hi Every body
we have a G2 Press line that control with 5 PLC5/30 as a local controller of each press machine and a PLC5/20 as a central controller that control the Press line. these plcs are connected to each other with DH+ protocol. now we want to get production data from the PLC5/20 controller and show these information on a monitor. can someone give me some information about this work? i mean who can i connect this PLC5/20 to a PC with windows XP SP3 and how can i store these information in a database and use them for showing on a LCD monitor in the top of press line?
thanks

Similar Topics

Dear Expert, Currently I am working in old PLC5 to get the data from Weighing scale delivered by Mettler-Toledo. Here is the result so far: 1...
Replies
Views
I've been searching the forums for hours and I've found many things to try but just haven't found the right answer yet. I have a running PLC 5...
Replies
Views
In one of my project, end-user wants to connect Controllogix 1756 IO's with PLC 5/40E controller on DH+ protocol. 1756 DHRIO card is installed in...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I need to share some bits between a PLC 5/30 and a 5/04 CPU through DH+.* Is it possible? How can I do that? With MSG...
Replies
Views
I am trying to establish communication between two Allen Bradley PLC5 plcs on dh+ port(which is a three pin connector).Both of them are having...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom