Hardware Overtravel checking in Kinetix 6k with CLX

zitam

Hi,

I'm converting GMC code to RSLogix 5000, and I've little problem.

In one of the modules in GMC Control Settings block is used to Disable Hardware Overtravel checking. After few operations it's enabled.

I tried to find this in objects for GSV/SSV but I found only SoftOvertravelFaultAction. Is there any way to disable Hardware OverTravel, or I have to do it by disconecting signals that come to drive ?

Best regards,

Matt

What type of motion integration are you using, SERCOS, CIP...?
Hardware Overtravel is usually implemented via limit/proximity switches.
If your drive is configured as AXIS_SERVO_DRIVE use the SSV instruction applied to attribute "Hard Overtravel Fault Action" .

A value of "3" would disable any decision making when a "Hardware Overtravel" state is encountered.

Last edited: