FTSE trend tag substitution

lostcontrol

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I am wanting to use a common trend object & change the pens/tags displayed based on the object selected ie PID
All tags are in the model & when a parameter file
is loaded it looks like the tag is added into the tag field. Can I then do the units & descriptions via substitution as well?

I am currently trying this offline as not near the PLC to test, but will try hopefully over next couple of days.

Does anyone have any examples on doing this?

I think I have an example at work [It was a project I worked on but didn't create]. I will look when I get in and shoot you a PM. But in the mean time and going from memory it was done using VBA and setting the tags visibility in the trend.

HTH

Similar Topics

Hallo everybody, i have a problem with ploting data in FTSE View CPR9 trend. When i run my application, there are missing data in my trend. i...
Replies
Views
Soooooo, i set up the FTSE Alarm & event server and everything looks good. I had to reboot the server (also the client while im testing)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently working in a plant with a Network SE installed. One HMI server, one engineering workstation (with Studio) and several...
Replies
Views
Working on a conversion project from RSView32 to FTSE...Anyone who has done this before knows that the VBA is handled very differently. The...
Replies
Views
I have an application I converted to FTSE 7.0, so far that is going fine. The programs written for in were written in RSLogix 500. I have the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom