Omron Sysmac CPM2A not listed in PLC Backup Tool

villestill

Hi All, need a little help in here.I never program PLC before but at the moment, I am task to backup PLC program on our machines which is using sysmac CPM2A. I have CXONE with cx-programmer v9.1 installed on my desktop with windows XP SP3. I also have the RS232 DB9(male - female) serial cable and also the CPM1-CIF01 Interface unit which we bought from OMRON. I do not have the handheld programmer.

Using the CX-programmer, RS232 cable connected from my computer to RS232 port, I was able to go online(Auto Online). When opening PLC Backup Tool, I don't see CPM2A in the Device Type.Do I need to add it myself? How would I do it?

Is there any other means I can do to make a back-up?

Thanks in advance.

I have never used the backup tool - select transfer from PLC and you will have it.

hello there i have trouble with PLC cqm2* there's password needed to open the program, can you tell me how to using xtal program to open the program?
thank you