Server busy

BOBN

When opening an instance of RS500, I am now getting a error message block that reads;
"SERVER BUSY
This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. choose switch to, to activate the busy program and correct the problem."

This started all of a sudden. I have been using this program and laptop for several years. When I hit the "switch to" button, it opens up the start menu. If I hit the "retry" button, nothing happens. Sometimes I just keep trying and it will clear. I have no other programs open. I even take it off of the wireless and hardwire networks.
Tech support says to open up task manager and clear the program. When I do this, I don't have a program to work with. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Are you just simply opening a project or trying to go online? What version of Logix500 do you have?

You could try deleting the harmony files from C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSCOMMON

Also try opening the software while holding down ctrl and shift on start-up.