Convert telemeq TSX 47 30 prog to PL7 Pro

Ranjith

I have to upgrade an old telemeq TSX 47 30 PLC to Unity Pro during Xmas shutdown. I have the back up of the telemeq PLC. COuld some one please tell me how to convert the telemeq program to PL7 Pro. Then I can import PL7 Pro project into Unity Pro.
Thanks kindly.

Last edited:
You should have installed this convertor option. If not then you need the pl7 pro installation disks to install the option. Then you create a new program with the new hardware used. If thats done then 'file---->convert---->pl7-2 or pl7-3 depending on your old plc

I am using PL7 Pro V4.4. My convert button is not active. Convert option was installed during the software installation. Now I have received the converted STX file. But I cannot open it with PL7 Pro V4.4. Some one please try to open the attached file in PL7 Pro and export it to FEF format if possible.
Thanks in advance

Hazey As I mentioned above you need to install the pl7 conversion tool from the installation disks. Once that is done you can the open the correct file from the tsx 47 (cant remember what extension it will be) in pl7 pro via file----convert
Once its converted and all the IO is lined up and conversion errors fixed (incompatible timers etc.) Then you have to export the file via file-----export to a *.fef file.
This file you can open in unity pro via file---open (just select the correct file type in pop up)...It is a bit of an exercise but for damn sure beats rewriting code

Just Pm me ur email address.. I found a good manual for converting to pl7.......from pl7 to unity is simple

I would like to have copy too. Chud
I tried to pm my email address but your inbox is full so cant receive anymore.
Let me know once you make some room in your inbox.
Thanks

Schneider Electric converted the TSX47 program to PL7. They had some 3rd party software to do it. Then I imported it to unity.

Sorry im out of the office today.. i made some space in my inbox and wilk mail you guys the manuak tomorow