Crimson 3.0 Widgets

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Everyone,
I have been reading about widgets in the Crimson 3.0 manual. I am still not sure when to use widgets and what they can do for me. Maybe it is the lack of experience (2nd project with Crimson) or the lack of good examples but I just don't really "get it".

Can anyone post some widgets you have created so I can look at how you did them? Maybe by looking at some different examples I can see how it all works. I am especially looking for widgets that have complex code in them. I really want to understand how to integrate complex code into a widget.

Thanks for all the help you guys have given me so far!!

I attached the project I am currently working on. If you have any suggestions how to use widgets for it please let me know.

They are for creating repeatedly used items. For instance if you want a button win a certain look you can combine it with a program to make it function differently than the ones built into crimson and even set code in place to allow you to enable or disable the button. This can be handy for making programs that can be put on multiple pieces of equipment and configured on start up based on recipe settings.