PanelviePlus 1000 Saving Print Sceen images

nochehuatl

Is it possible to save or create print screen images from a PanelView Plus v6.0? I want to have operators print production data from the screen if possible? :unsure:

The older PanelView terminals were limited to the following text print-outs only:​
Printing
Terminals equipped with an RS-232 printer port can print:​

triggered messages in a message display.
triggered states of a multistate indicator.
alarm messages.
alarm list.

Text is printed without formatting options. Print attributes for objects and alarms are defined in the application. Printing is a background operation. While printing, the terminal continues to update and you can perform other terminal operations. The terminal prints messages in the order they are received. If the print buffer is full, the terminal displays a queue full warning message. New print requests are aborted. The print queue is not maintained between power cycles. Any messages in the queue when the terminal is reset are cleared.

The PanelView Plus terminals can perform a "Screen Print", to a USB-connected or networked printer. This is described in Chapter 5 of the User Manual.

There's a list of printers that RA thinks will work, in the RA Knowledgebase.

There's a "Display Print" button object you can put onscreen, and a "Remote Display Print" in the Global Connections configuration.

The original units had a very limited number of printers they would support, but when the logic modules and internal Windows CE operating system took a big step forward with the v6 terminals, the printer support list expanded quite a bit.

I have to get into this in a little more detail next week, figuring out how to get the PV+ to print to a networked PDF "printer" server.

Thank you for you guys for the feedback,
it would be cool if the panelview plus can save to a usb memory stick or print to a pdf printer server. I will go and read the manual at chapter 5 as sugedted by Ken
I'm looking into possibly creating an excel report from tags, for additional production data .
I'm trying to figure out though how to copy my cell value not the formula, to a new cell, that might be for a different forum though.đź“š