Cliparts in Factorytalk View Studio

david90

What program do you use to create cliparts in FTV studio? I want to draw a car but the drawing tools in FTV studio are too simplistic to drawing a nice looking car. Thus I think the cliparts are created with an external program and then imported into FTV.

Last edited:
What program do you use to create cliparts in FTV studio? I want to draw a car but the drawing tools in FTV studio are too simplistic to drawing a nice looking car. Thus I think the cliparts are created with an external program and then imported into FTV.

bump. I found a clipart of a car in the library but I'd like to know how to draw one from scratch anyway.

Similar Topics

Hi All Is there any website that offers free images of tanks,pumps etc. for HMI? I think that paying 500% for a library of images which on the...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me some guidance or confirmation of what I need to do. We have a FactoryTalk SE program that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
We are a water/wastewater plant, collecting realtime and manually entered data. We have been using FactoryTalk Historian (OSI PI) for real time...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom