Flex logix 5434

Nishanth

Friends,

I have a problem with AB PLc .Its showing flashing red led on Local2 and green flashing led on local,also I/O is showing off.Can any one tell me how to solve the problem

Does the physical I/O match what is in the configuration? Do out have a second chassis setup in the configuration? I setup a Flex logic years ago and haven't seen one since then. I think they where short lived.

Actually this problem occured after changing the Old battery showing flashing red at battery with a New battery.The led at battery is off .But the problem is still there.

It's probably because the FlexLogix CPU has lost the application file when the battery was replaced and the hardware configuration has been defaulted.
Do you have a copy of the application file?
Go Online with the CPU and download it.